Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy TGIF Day Friends! xx

I'm ready for the wkend! How 'bout you?! It is a gorgeous, breezy, cool, sunny Friday today & I am loving it!  What are your plans for the wkend?!

Here is another healthy, yummy snack my son introduced me to!

Healthy Apple Cinnamon Protein Snack
1/2 apple, chopped
1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese (I love the ctg. chs. w/sea salt)
cinnamon
walnuts/pecans (opt'l)
flaxseed (opt'l)
Chop apple & put in bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon on top & microwave for about 1 to 1 1/2 mins.
Top w/cottage cheese, couple of walnuts, sprinkle of flaxseed & voila!.....you are done!  Enjoy!



Now, on a Kathy's Krochet Nook note!...Here is my TOTE OF THE DAY! Darling little tote for the Fall or anytime! Dulce de Leche Sweet Little Handbag! Ready for purchase in my Etsy Shop!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/106859629/crochet-tote-bag-handbag-purse-tote-bag
Hope you have a wonderful & relaxing Friday evening!











No comments:

Post a Comment