Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Here is another recipe & an awesome website I found the other day that I want to share with you!
Jicama Fries!....they are not what you think! But they are soo good & healthy for you! I didn't use the nutritional yeast because I didn't have any or the green onions but I would love to use the green onions next time! I just used the jicama, cold pressed organic olive oil, sea salt & some other seasonings I like! They are wonderful & crunchy! Enjoy! Here is a link to her website! http://www.blytheraw.com/

Jicama Fries

This recipe is from Episode 25 “Spring Has Sprung”
Jicama Fries 
Prep time: 10 min
Yield: 4-6 servings
1 jicama ~ julienne sliced
1 Tbsp cold pressed organic olive oil
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1-2 green onions chopped (optional)
1 tbsp chili powder or curry spice or powdered mustard (optional)
pinch sea salt

No comments:

Post a Comment