Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ok! Sooo....here is the wonderful snack recipe that I wanted to share with you!
It is soo scrumptions, nutritious, healthy & lowfat!
My son introduced it to me & I am in love! lol!
I'm going to call it.....

Clayton's Healthy Rice Cake Snack
1 Rice Cake, I like to use the Organic Brown Rice, Rice Cake because they are gluten free.
Organic Natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter....maybe approx. 1 T.
1/2 sliced banana
cinnamon
Spread your peanut butter or almond butter on your rice cake. Slice your banana on top & sprinkle with cinnamon! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.
    brown rice receipes

    ReplyDelete